VIP Business Travel Consultant - Central London - Up to £33K
Our client a leading independent Travel Management company with offices throughout Europe are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to service their clients VIP’S by providing excellent customer service at all times, building relationships and ensuring the efficient processing of all bookings and enquires.
VIP Business Travel Consultant main tasks & responsibilities;
- Ensure that all VIP business travel bookings are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations using Galileo or Sabre as appropriate. This may involve the booking of nett fares and planning complex itineraries.
- Booking hotels and overland transport (rail, car hire).
- Providing advice on visa requirements and arranging visas as appropriate.
- Ensure that all fare rules, regulations and conditions are given correctly with a full explanation.
- Ensure that agreed service levels are maintained and any problems are reported to your line manager in a timely fashion.
Vip Business Travel Consultant Skills & Experience required;
- Extensive Business Travel Experience
- Working knowledge or a major CRS such as Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Worldwide destination knowledge
- First class Customer Service
If you are interested in this fantastic business travel consultant role pls apply online or call Dan @ Recruitment Avenue.
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job