VIP Acquisition & Development Manager - Midlands
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for an Acquisition & Development Manager for our VIP Customers to join our Grosvenor brand. This role will be based in the Midlands, with travel between our Midlands-based Casinos.
You may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
The role will be responsible for acquiring high-value customers to our Retail and Online offering and supporting the Head of VIP Retail and Head of VIP Online.
You will be accountable for introducing new business by utilising their existing contacts to encourage players to game at Grosvenor Casinos and with Rank Online.
The main remit of the role will be to:
- Deliver new-player recruitment and development of VIP players.
- Develop personal relationships to encourage first-time engagement and further development of handle from existing players known to you.
- Re-activate previous players and grow their engagement with the Grosvenor brand.
- Work with the Head of VIP Player Development and Acquisition to develop competitor plans to target key players and to encourage them to engage with Grosvenor.
- Build a strategic international recruitment plan that targets players who live overseas but who travel into the UK on a regular basis.
- Recommend and work with the Events Manager to organise events that will prove compelling for players of a high net worth.
- Design individual strategies for the acquisition of existing VVIP and Black-card customers as well as newly acquired players to Grosvenor.
- Ensure Responsible gaming is considered at every touch point
- Fully support the Responsible Gambling Team in delivery of Rank’s approach to responsible gambling and in line with all UKGC legislation.
- Keep track and act upon trends within the VIP segment, suggesting improvements and strategies
- Present and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by the Head of Commercial Performance (Digital)
This is an exciting, new role to our business and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make their mark on our VIP strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of the UK Gaming Industry, have a high sense of commerciality and be performance-driven. You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to influence some of our key stakeholders across the business.
If you think this could be the role for you, please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'