Countrywide, UK`s Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, with branches across England, Scotland and Wales, are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join our team as a Viewing Agent.
We pride ourselves on our pro-active approachand our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service.
The market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Providing regular feedback on viewings and properties
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties -Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
- Our dynamic Viewing Agents are the face of the business and assist the branch in developing and growing the business.
- The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Why join us?
At Countrywide, our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don`t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they`re all about important, life-changing moments. Which is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we`re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We are committed to developing our colleagues and to providing the highest quality service to our customers. The government is currently introducing regulation to the property industry which will require that all estate agency and letting colleagues hold a qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). In order to develop our colleagues, provide a high quality service and work towards regulation, all colleagues who join us are required to hold the a Level 3 qualification in their specialist area (sales or lettings). If you don`t already have this qualification you will be required to study for it, and Countrywide will support you to achieve the required standards
Make it more than a home. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'