Videographer / Designer - Oldham, Manchester
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- A good portfolio - please have it ready prior to submission
Will consider Graduates
Joining a team of 4, and reporting to the Marketing Team Leader.
- Profit share - Every year we distribute 25% of the annual net pro t after tax to our employees, as required by the shareholders’ agreement
- Income replacement - The policy pays out 75% (a deduction for the bene ts you are eligible to receive directly from the state) and allows us to continue paying a proportion of your salary for up to two years whilst you remain off work sick.
- Critical illness insurance
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Holidays - 21+8 days to start with, increasing with each year worked by one, up to a total of 25
- Extensive training and development
- Staff outings
- Breakfast, and drinks cans provided
- Gym membership
Our Marketing department has an emphasis on video marketing/vlogging, and an interest in or previous experience of videography would be a distinct advantage for this role.
· Maintains and develops the Web Applications UK brand, including associated products
· Collaborates with the team to come up with creative concepts and develop into final product
· Prepares final artwork for production in collaboration with suppliers
· Maintains an awareness of emerging technologies and looks to expand own skillset
· Develops ideas for creative content and presents to line managers
· Prepares mock-ups, assets and working examples
· Creates assets for use internally or externally
· Handles internal requests as required
· Reports on progress to Chief Executive and line managers in weekly Marketing Meeting
· Understands theoretical principles of design
· Has excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects all desired.
· Possesses general understanding in the areas of user experience and interface design
· (Desirable) Has knowledge of video editing and motion design and associated tools
· (Desirable) Has knowledge of 3D modelling and associated tools
· Quick and efficient learner
· Adaptive and comfortable with fast-paced environment
· Emotionally intelligent and proactive in seeking feedback
· Responds positively to constructive feedback
· Confident working to tight deadlines
· Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
· Proactive in mentoring junior employees and sharing knowledge with team members
· Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
A good portfolio of past work, Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- A good portfolio of past work
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop