Video Production Executive
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
Electrocomponents Digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division.
The primary purpose of the Video Production Executive is to plan, film and edit 'product' videos for the RS website and 'awareness' videos for the Social Media channels.
This role will be responsible for creating and publishing high quality video content. The successful candidate will be a talented shooter, editor and creative storyteller who can contribute creative ideas whilst taking responsibility for the entire process from conception to the shoot itself to post-production.
- Production of high quality video content for the RS website and Social Media platforms
- Management of the E2E production for each video activity/strategy from conception to deployment. This will include attending scoping sessions, conceptualising ideas, storyboarding and planning, filming and post-production.
- Work with the Social Media team to understand and deliver against the video requirements for supplier content or brand awareness activities.
- Work with the Digital Product Management team and merchandising team to understand and deliver against the video requirements for line level video content (conversion videos).
- Work with the Digital Planning team to ensure all activities are scheduled and executed against the agreed timescales.
- Work with external agencies when necessary to ensure any projects that are not created internally are delivered to the highest quality against the agreed brief
- Some experience in a video/film/TV production background
- Proven experience in producing high quality online video content;
- Advanced Camera Skills
- Hands-on editing experience with Final Cut Pro & Premiere Pro
- Proven competency in pre-production and post-production
- Self-starter with the ability to identify new opportunities to help meet the overall objectives and work closely with Technical teams to understand opportunities and constraints of digital disciplines.
- Shows evidence of all of the behaviours - RS The Way We Work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload whilst working accurately under pressure; adjusting and modifying at short notice
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to work in a Global Team environment with colleagues from many different departments with shared responsibilities across regions / time zones
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Adobe Analytics knowledge is desirable.
- Digital Marketing Experience within an eCommerce business
A basic working knowledge of motion graphic design software (After Effects)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"