Job Title:Video producer
Salary:£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location:London (Covent Garden), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment:Full-time
Incisive Mediais an entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media. Working in our two core markets, financial services and technology, we provide analyst-grade insight, business intelligence and access to specialist networks of business professionals around the globe.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an inventive, fast-working videographer to help the editorial and events teams on our market-leading and award-winning b2b brands in the tech and finance sectors develop compelling videos for professional audiences. Among our best-known brands are Investment Week and Computing. The video producer will work alongside editors and event managers and their teams to produce a range of videos, from hard-hitting news stories and mini-documentaries to coverage of conferences and awards shows. Curiosity and fresh ideas are essential as we experiment with different techniques until we find the stories and the formats that best suit our demanding and time-poor audiences.
The preferred candidate will have some previous video production experience, and be confident in shooting and editing either in Incisive’s own studio at its London office, or on location. The role would suit an individual in their second role as a producer.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Filming editorial and events videos - 'hero’ interviews; mini-documentaries; 'explainer’ videos; event previews and reviews; coverage of awards shows and conferences
- Producing high quality video content - experimenting with new formats and approaches, then monitoring performance to discover what works
- Working closely with editors and event managers to maximise the potential of each film - for example, creating multiple films from a series of vox pops
- Video editing - including animation, special effects
- Digital marketing activities - creating short video clips and graphics for social media
- Developing and maintaining Youtube channels for the editorial brands, and working with editorial and product teams to improve video coverage on our editorial and event sites
- Work with editors and event managers to develop a strong, consistent look and feel to videos that is consistent with the mission and values of each individual brand
- Supplying video to support the creation of marketing collateral and external/internal presentations
What we value
Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of current video production techniques, with an innate curiosity to keep learning what works and to 'borrow’ from the best.
Skills & Abilities
- Produce video in collaboration with 'internal customers’ - editorial and event teams across the finance and tech businesses.
- Pre-production: developing story ideas, and production plans on timescales to suit the demands of each video
- Production: Filming in the studio or on location, including operating cameras, lighting and audio, as well as directing presenters and interviewees;
- Post-production: Editing video and working with editors and event managers to prepare video for publication.
- Distribution: uploading video to preview platform (Wistia) and manage the Youtube channels
- Degree / course in video production and/or digital media
- Proven skills in shooting and editing high-quality Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Competent with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite video
- Impeccable eye for design and visualisation
- Meticulous attention to detail
How to apply
Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support,internal & external training courses and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location in Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- A rewarding environment where success is recognised
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Plus a number of voluntary benefits including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme,gym discounts, and many more!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Editing
- Video Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job