Do you know how to tell a great story? The way we communicate with our clients and candidates is changing. The way to provide value is to take their attention and engage them through storytelling, over a variety of social channels. Video is at the top of our marketing agenda, and we need someone who can understands the possibilities and can help us be at the top of our game in our industry
We are looking for an intern to join us for 3-6 months initially to work with us as part of our in-house production team as a producer/storyteller developing and producing content working closely with our videographer and reporting into our founder.
At Vine Resources, we have our eyes set on an ambitious growth goal for our 2020 vision. We believe that with a talented team, innovative recruitment technology and highly driven team we can help our clients achieve their goals by finding and attracting the right talent. We already work with some leading Technology, Broadcast Media and Telecoms companies providing the best talent recruitment solutions to our clients.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with smart, motivated and driven people where your success is only limited by your own ambition.
- Booking and scheduling interviews for our Facebook Live candidate videos
- Brainstorm platform content ideas with our in house team
- Editing videos using Adobe Premier and Clips and Videoshop on IOS
- Providing a weekly report on activity and schedule for following week
- production planning and scheduling
- Writing of stories/story boarding and blog writing
- You'll be really interested in video production
- You will have experience and be able to navigate with ease using the Adobe Premiere package including Adobe After Effects
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator essential. You'll be a whizz with the suite and can show us!
- Experience of shooting engaging short-form videos on iPhone. We will ask for a 1 min creative video!
- You'll have huge amounts of energy and fresh ideas
- Exceptional English writing skills in
- You'll need to be super organised and disciplined
- You'll have great written and verbal communication skills in English
- You won't be shy as you're going to need to push down doors and organise shoots with multiple people in various locations
- Experience of vlogging on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. We want to see what you're already doing!
Location: We are based in the amazing News Building right opposite the shard next to London Bridge station with an amazing view, great coffee, free beer or wine and retro sweets! Come and say hi
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Video Production
- Social Media Blogging