Pole to Win International is looking for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese Video Game Testers!
Are you an avid gamer with superb German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portugueselanguage skills?
Do you want work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you have a native level of German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win offers a fantastic opportunity for someone with linguistic skills and passion for gaming for upcoming projects.
Testers Main Duties
- Identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese language skills
· Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to
· Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements
· Ad hoc translation
· Native level fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese
· Strong English language skills
· Strong cultural understanding of English and the language you are applying for
· Enthusiastic gamer
· Great team worker
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
As we operate on a project by project basis, this role is offered on a casual basis:
· Up to 40 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but some flexibility may be required.
· Overtime pay at time and a half.
· Pro-rated holidays.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter. Make sure you include the following details or we won’t be able to assess your application:
· Language you are applying for
· Details of your gaming and language experience
· Details of your right to work in the UK
· Details of any days/times you’re not available to work
It would also be helpful if you are local to Glasgow or within commutable distance to our Glasgow site, as no relocation packages are available. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job