NEW JOB - PR Specialist, EMEA - excellent opportunity to join a leading, globally recognised video games and tech brand.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£26,000 - £27,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
South West London / Middlesex
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd EMEA language is an advantage but not essential
Our globally recognized client is a world leading brand of video games accessories and much sought after tech products.
To manage their PR partnership projects across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a PR Specialist. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Assist the Brand Manager in creating PR strategy around product launches
- Liaise with social media specialist to schedule content to compliment PR activities & campaigns
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across a number of countries
- Support the set-up and execution of press events, influencer days and PR activations
- Attend events and meetings as required across EMEA
- Create and distribute weekly updates to agencies on internal activities
- Track and report on PR budget spend using in-house tracking tools
- Produce monthly reports of current budget status and review products cost
- Assist with media influencers
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any 2nd EMEA language is an advantage but not essential
- Be educated to a good standard - CIM or IDM trained or hold a Marketing qualification from a recognised college or university is a preference
- Have some relevant experience working in PR
- Good knowledge of social media platforms - Prior experience of social media community management or other similar activity preferred
- Able to credibly communicate using strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- Responsive, adaptable, and willing to take ownership of tasks
£26,000 - £27,000 + fantastic benefits (15% bonus, travel loans etc. )
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send you CV to us immediately.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.