A video game publishing company supporting game developers of both mobile and console productions to reach wider audiences, build stronger video games through technical support and raise funding as required. The team have been behind some of the UK’s most downloaded mobile and purchased console games as they continue to break new boundaries through innovative brand partnerships delivering unique playing experiences for its audiences.
You will join the company as a Developer Partnership Manager where your main responsibilities will be to find and play new video games, identifying those that can benefit from a partnership deal and establishing relationships with the developers behind these games.
This is an exciting job for someone obsessed with video games, understands how they are built and can bring energetic enthusiasm to this role which embodies both a love for the gaming industry and a commercial appreciation of how to monetise games.
This is a key role in the company’s expansion strategy as they look to utilise and embed their technology into emerging mobile games, reaching new audiences across the globe.
• Research games, mainly mobile games, suitable for partnership opportunities through industry networks, app store downloads, Unity and industry trade shows.
• Evangelise the company’s capabilities to enhance and develop mobile games functionality and commercial success, pitching opportunities to developers of new mobile games.
• Connect with developers of new mobile game titles, build strong relationships with these developers to partner on current and future game releases.
• Attend industry trade shows to stay connected to emerging game developers.
• Find developers who would be good partners.
• An understanding of how games are built e.g., Computer Science degree, have built games as a hobby, have worked in game development.
• A passion for the industry either mobile or console games,
• Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work, someone who will look to apply themselves fully to anything they do.
• Can build connections with game developers.
• Knowledge of Unity based games.
• Strong communication skills.
• Be excited by the prospect of building a network of developer contacts and assist an already thriving gaming company continue to expand it’s reach.
• Perk Box staff discounts.
• Monthly social events.
• Encouraged to play video games as part of your job.
• Vitality medical insurance for employees after probation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'