Salary: Negotiable and competitive
Location: North Nottinghamshire
Excellent career opportunity!!!
Our client works with some of the most well-known brands around the World and are looking to add to their existing team. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a highly successful company that has been established for over 100 years.
Working mainly from a custom-built film facility we are looking for an experienced video editor that has a story teller quality and the ability to see projects from post production all the way through to delivery.
Working as a video editor the role will involve working both on site and as part of a small "on location" team. Working with the production team before filming to create shot lists as well as other essential pre-production documents to inject creativity into the shoot. Using software's including Adobe Premiere and Avid MC for editing film, audio mixing and colour grading
The ideal candidate for the video editor role will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years working experience within filmmaking you will be a great "story teller" along with a creative eye
- Competent in using Premier Pro CC and Avid MC
- A broad comprehension in lighting set-ups, ability to record sound with radio/boom mics, knowledge of colour balancing/grading
- A general interest in cameras
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and get applying now, give TurnerFox Recruitment a call on or email in your CV.
- premiere pro
- video editor
- camera man
- Avid MC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"