New Appointments group are representing a well established Events and Conferencing company and are searching for a new Video Editor to join the team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for editing of video footage providing highly creative final films/ clips for use both digitally and for live events.
* Client Management
- Storyboard development;
- Support client teams in the preparation of RFP and proposals as required;
- Attend client pitch/presentation as needed;
- Attend client meetings, calls and reviews across all project related works.
- Manage and deliver multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client time frames and budget;
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare / Pharmaceutical meeting planning (including, but not limited to,
- Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, Symposia, Sales, Leadership, Product Launch, Brand Forums to name but a few!
- You will need to have a strong experience with live video capture, green screen, EFP and location-based projects, as well as in the studio, so long days and travel will be required on occasion;
- Minimum of four years proven experience as a video editor;
- Have a passion for what you do, a desire to be all engaging, creative and keen to build a unique service offering in-house;
- Accomplished in using many different editing systems, such as Premiere Pro / Avid / Final Cut etc.
- Full understanding of all video/audio formats, storage, app and mobile device interactivity;
- Working knowledge of additional related software e.g. Audition/Adobe CS Suite etc;
- Professional file management;
- Attention to detail / good communication skills;
- Fully proficient with most ENG video cameras, DSLRs and applicable modern production techniques (an advantage);
- Experienced technical support within EFP/ENG audio capture and video lighting equipment (an advantage);
- Set, communicate and drive time lines and priorities within each project;
- Communicate, maintain and develop internal relationships;
- Manage supplier relationships;
- Regular communication and attend meetings within the project team to provide project status updates;
- Attend 'kick off' meetings 'briefings' and 'debrief' meetings as and when required;
- Adhere to 'on site' etiquette at all times ensuring a positive representation of the company.
- Ensure compliance with client and company brand guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLAs;
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
- Review client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLAs are taken into account;
- Accurate charging of supplier costs and expenses relevant to budget;
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific);
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis.
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with companyvalues and live those values every day:
- Team player;
- Work collaboratively with companyboard directors, peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects;
- Attend company training days as and when required;
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
Do you enjoy what you do and never be afraid to go the extra mile to exceed the client expectations adding wherever possible a little bit of magic?
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.