Are you a proactive Video Producer & Editor who feels they could do with a new challenge in a fast paced agency environment?
Do you have a couple of years experience and feel it's time for a change and you're looking to push on?
Would you like to join a growing agency with a distinct brand who put content and video at the forefront of their business?
If the answer to all of these is Yes then i have a brilliant opportunity that may be just what you're looking for. My client are an innovative agency who are looking to bring in an accomplished Video Editor in to their team
So, what you'll be doing:
- Editing mainly branded news and entertainment videos for clients and their internal social media channels
- Sourcing footage
- Sticking to agreed budgets
- Altering videos to make them as engaging and shareable as possible for social media, with attention to what works best for mobile
- Sticking to clients’ style and templates, as well as those of our social media channels
- Editing and subtitling videos accurately to tight deadlines
- Occasionally liaising with clients and interested parties and ability to Storyboard desirable
- Trimming footage and/or animation segments to sequence video content
- Cutting to and adding music, dialogue, graphic overlays and effects
- Editing to logical sequences, humour and smooth running
- Attending brainstorms and coming up with creative ideas for engaging video content
- There may be some admin and documentation that will be required on time
- Occasional posting and distributing on social media may be required
- Working to targets set by line managers
What We Need For This Role
- Proficient and fast video editing in Adobe Premier Pro, with a knowledge of the Adobe Creative cloud desirable
- Accurate written English skills with a fine attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Great familiarity with and experience the world of social media. (Experience of social media posting in professional context desirable but not essential)
- A portfolio of quality video content
- Quality editing experience
If you're interested in this great opportunity then get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job