Another fantastic opportunity for a graduate with our friends at an award-winning Medical Journal!
They are the creators of peer-reviewed open access journals in the medical sector. They provide material to thousands of physicians, including congress reviews, as well as breaking news, analysis and access to information of unparalleled quality. The journals span across a wide range of therapeutic areas including Neurology, Gastroenterology and Urology, with all the publications and articles freely available and accessible to our online community to read and share. The content reviews the leading congress within the therapeutic area and are supported by internationally renowned editorial board members.
In this newly created role, the Video Editor Intern will work alongside the Social Media Intern, as part of our Marketing Department. We are looking to grow awareness of organisation. The successful applicant will assist in developing an enviable business image across our social media channels. This position will be responsible for concepting, planning, creating, and editing content for various social media projects
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRMENTS
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and draft video concepts for social media
- Produce and edit a variety of video content
- Work with Marketing teams to brainstorm new ideas to drive engagement
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Experience with creative software (Adobe effects, Photoshop and illustrator)
- Able to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with basic audio editing is a plus (Adobe Audition)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'