Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Female Vice Principal for a major client of ours based in Saudi Arabia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to work in a prestige school offering fantastic salaries and benefits !!
Responsibility for the Female Vice Principal position include:
- Curriculum, assessment and reporting processes.
- The Reading Program (English/Arabic).
- Learning walks and lesson observations.
- Physical Learning environment, assemblies, lateness and attendance, authorized absence.
- Laptop usage and ?:? program.
- Professional leaning teams, coaching program and work scrutiny.
- Weekly lesson plans, course preparation and learning support.
- Academic support, staff induction and local welcome.
- Curriculum Weeks and CCP projects (English/Arabic) and student of the quarter.
- Positive Behavior and Team Points and internal/external suspensions.
- Parent Complaints, and Parent Centre Liaison.
- Counseling, Serious Incidents and Monitors.
- Opinion Surveys,and Data Management
Key selection criteria for the Female Vice Principal position include:
Technical Leadership - an effective leader demonstrates the capacity to optimize the schools’ financial,human and physical resources through sound management practices and organizational systems that contribute to the achievement of the schools’ vision and goals. Capabilities are thinks and plans strategically; aligns resources with desired outcomes; and holds self and others to account.
Human Leadership - an effective leader demonstrates the ability to foster a safe, purposeful and inclusive learning environment, and a capacity to develop constructive and respectful relationships with staff, students, parents and other stakeholders. Capabilities are advocates for all students; develops relationships; and develops individual and collective capacity
Educational Leadership - an effective leader demonstrates the capacity to lead, manage and monitor the school improvement process through a current and critical understanding of the learning process and its implications for enhancing high quality teaching and learning in every classroom in the school. Capabilities are shapes pedagogy; focuses on achievement; and promotes inquiry and reflection
Symbolic Leadership - an effective leader demonstrates the capacity to model important values and behaviors to the school and the community, including a commitment to creating and sustaining effective professional learning communities within the school. Capabilities are developing and manages self; aligns actions with shared values; and creates and shares knowledge.
Cultural Leadership - an effective leader demonstrates an understanding of the characteristics of effective schools and a capacity to lead the school community in promoting a vision of the future, underpinned by common purposes and values that will secure the commitment and alignment of stakeholders to realize the potential of all students Capabilities are shapes the future, develops a unique school culture and sustains partnerships and networks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"