Vice President - Europe
A Vice President / Senior Executive / General Manager is required to serve as a Director of Europe, taking responsibility for profit and loss, employee engagement and customer satisfaction as well as driving growth, strategy and business transformation.
The European Vice President will have the ability to run major initiatives including large scale business change - you should have first class business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset whilst being able to operate successfully within a private equity business model including shareholder management.
Alongside these skills you will demonstrate a proven background in the automotive sector - this could be a vehicle manufacturer, a fleet provider or an automotive supplier.
OTE Circa €200,000 - €250,000 + Benefits
Office Based - ideal location - Cologne, Bonn, Leverkusen, Bergisch Gladbach
The Role - Vice President - Europe
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the European Vice President will serve as a Director for UK, German and French business entities
- Become a key member of the senior management, leadership and executiveteams to develop company and product line strategies.
- Provide leadership at an executive level.
- Take responsibility for increasing customer satisfaction and growing sales, ensuring teams are working effectively to achieve this.
- Build credible business cases considering necessary commercial and technical aspects and ensure they are executed successfully, meeting financial commitments.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the automotive industry and market conditions.
- Build effective business alliances.
- Drive legal agreements, business development alliances, merger and acquisition leadership, board of director engagement and strategy.
- Help define European organisational structure, guide recruitment, team development and motivation.
- Our ideal candidate for the Vice President - Europe role will be educated to degree level in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Proven experience within a leadership or senior management
- Extensive, European wide knowledge of the automotive industry, vehicle manufacturers, automotive fleet, or automotive supply chain.
- A track record of evolving teams.
- The ability to manage large-scale projects.
- A leader with the ability to take the lead across the whole business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong business acumen and the ability to transform a business, you will be equally at home in front of a customer as managing a team and working with stakeholders.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the European Vice President / Senior Executive - Automotive job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat and introduction to the job.
JOB REF 3351KB Vice President - Europe, Automotive
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading specialist automotive recruitment consultancy. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry.
- General Manager
- Automotive Jobs
- Senior Executive
- Vice President
- Vehicle Manufacturer
- Senior Automotive Jobs
- Vice President Jobs
- Senior Executive jobs
- General Manager jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'