A market leading M+A boutique is currently seeking a new vice president to lead them through the lifecycle of transactions, provide detailed industry leading analysis and lead client meetings. Working in the fast-growing technology and media sector, its essential that you are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently to tight deadline.
To qualify for this position, you'll need to:
- Be comfortable working autonomously accompanied by regular face to face time with the existing team.
- Have experience of working on buy side, sell side and fundraising transactions.
- Have experience in the M&A transaction environment, in a VP or equivalent role
- Have a strong writing style with experience of producing high quality, tailored documents.
- Have a strong understanding of company financials including valuation metrics and key M&A analysis.
High end salary with market leading benefits and incentives
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job