Vice President Global Professional Services MS Dynamics
A leading provider of ERP solutions to the fresh produce industry, the client is seeking an accomplished Head of Professional Services with extensive experience in ERP and preferably Microsoft Dynamics Nav to lead, elevate and improve end-to-end delivery and adoption of Dynamics ERP solution to clients on a global basis.
- With direct reports in the UK and the US, flexibility will be required in how an individual manages their time across zones to ensure availability.
- Ensuring solutions are designed in line with client needs and budget expectation whilst also ensuring project days fall in line with the financial year’s budget.
- Adept at managing complex multiple, concurrent solutions deliveries to clients globally, you demonstrate strong change control competence across programmes of work to ensure risk is minimised and customers are not incurring additional costs unless pre-approved.
- Strong interpersonal skills will be required along with heightened emotional intelligence in order to manage internal stakeholder and backer relationships as well as external customer and partner relations.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in minimising risk, root cause analysis, delivering change and managing project teams across multiple locations and departments including Professional Services, Project managers and PMO.
- With a keen eye for detail the individual will be responsible for ensuring appropriate responses to Sales Proposals and Contracts.
- Delivering solutions across the supplier chain
YOUR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years in a senior programme position
- A solid background and ability to evidence improvement and safe delivery across Programmes, Portfolio and Project Management techniques.
- 5 years leading complex ERP projects and/or programmes
- High integrity, passion and commitment to deliver the best results for the client and the employer
- Solid technical understanding to include Microsoft Dynamics Nav combined with high commercial acumen.
- Previous experience working for a software vendor accomplished in either ERP or MS Dynamics delivering multiple, concurrent, global projects
- This well-funded organisation has significant growth plans and the VP of PS role is a strategic hire critical to the success of business and strategic objectives.
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities as the business continues to scale.
- Delivering solutions varying in scale to £M, the opportunity exist to bring genuine passion for improvement to the business whilst challenging existing thinking to enable future growth and business and technical delivery improvement.
- Working across UK & US time zones, you will need to be highly effective in how you manage your time.
- Stakeholder engagement is key in this role and an ability to overcome and turn around challenging relationships and bring senior executives and reports on-board will be key to success.
- Travel to the USA will be required without limitations.
- Access to offices in Cambridge
Salary £100,000 to £150,000
- Professional Services
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Programme Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'