Vice President Asia
Fantastic role for a highly experienced Managing Director / Vice President to drive all commercial delivery of our client's B2B exhibitions / expo / trade show brands in the Asia-Pacific region, from their regional headquarters in Singapore.
You will be at the centre of driving growth in the region, both organically and through M&A / Partnerships across the region, working across a set of industry leading products in one of the most cash rich and growing global sectors.
This is an events leadership position for a globally recognised business, driving business investment, innovation and demand creation by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events, delivered worldwide.
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, you'll play an integral role as a senior leader within their Asia-Pacific division - driving future strategy and objectives.
- Strategy: Providing innovative and strategic leadership for planning, executing, and implementing annual business plans in the region consistent with the Company’s overall Strategic Plan and objectives.
- P&L Control: Managing budgets and budgeted targets through accurate financial management and effective quarterly forecasts for submission to the Corporate CEO and CFO
- Team Management: Hiring, supervising, developing and managing local managers and staff and their assignments to specific brands, properties and territories.
- Business Development: Establishing strong relationships with partners, key clients and our client’s wider, global offices to become the recognised senior point of contact. Identifying, evaluating and pursuing new organic business development opportunities for events and digital media consistent with the objectives of the Company’s Strategic Plan
- Sales Management: Developing, supervising and executing the achievement of the annual Asia/Pacific revenue plan in collaboration with the local management and sales team.
- Extensive experience in running and launching large-scale events in Asia, overseeing all core business elements including sales, marketing and operations
- Business acumen and management experience with a proven background in driving successful sales and marketing
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills and effective leadership – clear and effective communication and the ability to motivate and direct
- Hands-on approach with strong attention to detail but also able to see the ‘big picture’
- Proven intellectual management ability, with a passion for the business and an analytical, creative approach
- An entrepreneurial spirit, innovative with fresh ideas and plenty of energy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"