Veterinary Technical Advisor
Veterinary Nurse Advisor
Are you a qualified Veterinary Nurse looking to utilise your knowledge in a different environment?
We are looking for an individual who is a qualified Vet Nurse (RVN) and ideally has a minimum of 1 years’ experience in practice post qualification. Veterinary knowledge is important too.
- Underwriting new policy sales and claims
- Reviewing Exclusions and assisting with veterinary queries internally/externally.
- Work with the Management team on claim reviews and adhoc projects where required.
- Provide assistance to our investigations team with technical claim reviews and fraud detection analysis where required.
- Providing technical support and advice to all other customer service areas of the business
- Identifying and responding to the needs of customers or colleagues, resolving queries where possible or referring effectively to Senior Claims Administrators, Management team or the Customer Relations Department as required.
- Processing of new and continuing claims, and dealing with all types of claims or underwriting correspondence
- Daily duties vary and often work on rotation with other VTA’s.
- Identify any risks to the department or business.
- Previous veterinary experience required (Qualified as a Veterinary Nurse or Vet).
- Has minimum 1-year experience, post qualification, working in a veterinary practice or practices.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions without supervision.
- Sound experience of working towards targets and service standards
- Good telephone manner
- Proven letter writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of pet insurance would be beneficial
- Previous claims experience would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Animal Welfare
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'