Veterinary Technical Advisor (field based to cover the North of England) - £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (based upon experience)
Do you want to work alongside a dedicated and successful team?
About the Role :
It will be the responsibility of the TAF to provide in field technical support on a national basis to our Area Sales Managers and veterinary practices, and on occasions to our subsidiary organisations and international distributor sales teams. Also to train our subsidiary teams on the range of VetPlus products and to monitor in-field performance to ensure they are technically competent.
There are several key success factors in this role but the ability to make effective presentations and to influence and develop our sales teams are critical to succeed in this role.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing technical support to the Area Sales Managers, internal and external customers
- Provide technical training to the Area Sales Managers
- Help manage the technical presence at key veterinary shows and congresses in the UK
- Provide technical marketing support
- Ensure efficient management reporting
- Actively help to develop the company culture
- You will be required additional hours to meet the needs of the business and spend evenings away from home as the role requires
- Attend staff meetings and training as needed
Possess a positive mental attitude who understands the pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement market. Customer driven with strong interpersonal skills. Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes (in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
Qualified vet able to practise in the UK, must have worked in practice with small animal experience for at least two years
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Personal and Professional development
- Pension Bonus and Health cover (after qualifying period)
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products. We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Marketing