We are currently recruiting for one of the largest CRO's in the UK. You will be based in their Cambridgeshire site; however you will be required to commute to other sites when necessary. This is a full time permanent position.
To provide appropriate veterinary input to all relevant areas of the company's work and to satisfy the requirements of relevant legislation in this respect. To ensure that high standards of animal health and welfare are maintained at all times.
- To support the Named Veterinary Surgeon(s) in line with the A[SP]A requirements and as indicated in the Guidance Notes to the Act and the Code of Conduct set in the RCVS Guidance to Professional Conduct
- To provide advice to PEL, PPLs, PILs holders and NACWOs within the Company on the implementation of the three Rs
- To engender a "Culture of Care" within the Company and a professional image within the Department
- To provide specialist clinical services required. This will include ophthalmology, surgery and anaesthesia; but may include cardiology, neurology or other disciplines as required
- Veterinary degree to allow professional registration
- Ability to do general surgery e.g. caesarean section and neutering procedures
- Interest/experience in welfare science, ophthalmology, cardiology, exotic animals, surgery or other related disciplines would be an advantage
- Gives practical support and assistance to enable individuals to get the job done
- Experience of carrying out audits or inspections would be advantageous
How to apply
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your most recent up to date CV
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status