My client is a reputable and long established Veterinary practice. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service for both clients and pets.
They offer a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and have a fantastic, modern and well-equipped surgery.
They are seeking an experienced and organised Veterinary Stock Controller/ Administrator to join their practice support team on a full-time basis permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00pm.
Salary £8.00-£9.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Responsible for all daily ordering of all drugs and consumables for the practice
- Management of the practice stock management system
- Ensure pharmaceutical standards are maintained throughout the practice
- Stock auditing and analysis
- Answering phones and providing reception support when required
- Monitoring incoming emails and reporting lab results
The successful candidates must have;
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Previous experience in a veterinary/pharmacy environment desirable
- Professionalism and integrity
- SQP or willing to work towards
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving practice.
Please apply with your CV and we will give suitable candidates a call to discuss the role and practice in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Accurate Record Keeping