Our client is a reputable and fast growing Veterinary practice in the West Oxfordshire area. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service for both clients and pets. They offer a friendly and support atmosphere in a modern and well-equipped surgery. No day is ever the same in this varied and interesting role.
They are seeking a personable and professional Receptionist to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary £8.00 per hour. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about providing a high quality level of service and is able to work under pressure when necessary.
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Some administration experience
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Compassionate and caring approach
- Previous experience in a veterinary environment would be advantageous
- Professionalism and integrity
- Relevant customer service or reception NVQ or working towards (desirable not essential)
- Good standard of education
- Occasionally may involve the handling of animals or specimens
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your transferable skills in a client focused, friendly and thriving practice.
Please apply with your CV and we will give suitable candidates a call to discuss the role and practice in more detail.
- Animal Welfare
- Computer Literate