Veterinary Products Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary comes with enhanced, pension, 25 days leave (plus bank holidays), Private Medical and Save As You Earn Scheme
My client is an international veterinary pharmaceuticals products business with sites all over the world. Due to company growth they now have a brand-new opportunity available for a Regulatory Affairs Manager. This role will allow for some home working, however with at least one day a week at their Shrewsbury office.
My client is seeking someone with veterinary products regulatory affairs experience, ideally with an initial clinical animal health background, such as vet or vet nurse. Reporting into the Regulatory Affairs Director this is a new position created due to company growth and expansion.
As Regulatory Affairs Manager you will have responsibility for preparation, submission, maintenance and expansion of product registrations in various countries.
You will provide technical regulatory support to product development project teams and negotiate and advise on the clinical program with the regulatory agencies in order to identify clear risk assessed routes to Marketing Authorisation approval.
As well as your regulatory activities, you will also manage the artwork and labelling team of 6.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Design of registration operating plans
- Provide regulatory technical and strategic guidance to the product development teams to ensure any proposed studies are prepared to meet guidelines and support product registrations
- Prepare and submit variations and renewal applications for existing products to ensure existing dossiers reflect current practice
- Prepare EU regulatory submissions. Project manage the procedure from development, initial preparation of the dossier to approval and launch
- Responsible for leadership, management of the artwork team to co-ordinate new artwork production for product packaging according to regulatory legislation and packaging guidelines
To apply for this position, you should demonstrate regulatory affairs experience in the animal health industry. This will be in addition to a clinical animal health background such as Vet, Vet nurse or nutrional role.
Please note, due to the rural location of the office, private transportation is required. Some working from home is available but not all.
Apply Today! Or contact Sophia at Consult Search & Selection for more information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Medicine
- Regulatory Submissions
- Animal Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'