Position: Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary:£25,000 - £32,000 Commensurate with experience
Benefit: £500 CPD (& 5 days), RCVS & VDS fees paid
Sweeney’s Veterinary has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse in the Doncaster, Yorkshire area. Our client is seeking someone with a keen interest in improving and developing their knowledge and skills.
The successful applicant will be joining an enthusiastic team dedicated to providing the best possible veterinary care for their patients.
Facilities: Their state-of-the-art surgeries in are equipped with the best technologies available including two Operating Theatres & a dedicated Dental Suite.
- Use your capabilities as a forward-thinking RVN to bond with clients and deliver an outstanding service
- Work independent, freely and as part of a team
- Demonstrate and utilise your excellent consultancy skills
- Deliver outstanding patient care and provide a high level of client satisfaction
Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week) or Part Time (Negotiable)
Work Pattern: Shifts are 8:00am -04:30pm 10:00am -06:30pm
Duty Shift: 11:00-17:30 One Max per week (extra pay)
- Experience: 1 years + (experienced RVN's will be highly rewarded)
- Duty Nights - Max of one night per week (extra pay)
- Qualifications: Relevant Nursing Qualification in Veterinary Medicine
- Registration:RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
- Highly rewarding rate of pay
- Flexible working hours (Full Time or Part Time)
- CPD £500 & 5 days
- actively funded & encouraged
- RCVS & VDS fee's paid
Working with Sweeney’s Veterinary:
Sweeney’s Veterinary Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+
- Animal Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'