We are looking for an Insurance Claims Assessor.
We are looking to recruit Insurance Claims Assessor's for our prestigious client with offices in Swindon and North Wiltshire, this is a chance to join an amazing staff orientated company that is professional, modern and fun to work for.
Contact us urgently if you are interested in these roles.
Reports to : Claims Team Leader
Company Located : North Wiltshire & Swindon
Function : Reporting to the Claims Team Leader and working in a claims team, the focus is to collate all relevant information on claims to ensure that they are genuine, assessing their validity in line with underwriting and claims standards while delivering an excellent service to all customers that differentiates our client from our competitors.
- Principal Responsibilities
- -Collate information from the correct sources to assess Insurance claims appropriately
- -Challenge any anomalies including declining all invalid claims
- -Effective communication with customers, representatives and veterinary practises, managing expectations throughout the claims process
- -Assess claims in accordance with delegated authority
- -Process claims in line with required service standards and philosophy
- -Ensure accurate and fair assessment and management of all claims
- -Effective management of claims cost
- -Proactive case-load management
- -Manage multi-channel correspondence such as emails, written correspondence and increasingly, telephone calls.
- Required Skills. Qualifications & Experience *
- -Pet husbandry, or the handling of Pet Insurance claims background
- -Willingness to learn the intricacies of Pet Insurance
- -High standard of spoken and written English
- -Computer literate
- -Attention to detail
- -Strong team player
- -Service to Customer focus
- -Self-organisational and administrative skills
- -A proactive approach to handling issues
- Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- -Previous veterinary experience
- -Qualified or progression to qualification of RVN or MRCVS
- -Progression within CII qualifications
*It is essential that the candidate has either a good knowledge of cat/dog ailments OR handling claims and familiarity of insurance T&C’s
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Systematic Approach
- Positive Team Player
- Self Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job