Your manager: Head of Claims
Your salary: up to £40k
This is an exciting role in an inspiring business that’s turning insurance on its head. Join our award-winning, pet-loving company to help us achieve our ambitious plans.
You in our team
Are you a qualified veterinary nurse with a good understanding of the general claims market?
As our Vet Relationship and Technical Claims Manager, you will work closely with our Head Of Claims to assist in building and implementing our veterinary strategy. In partnership with our pet claim operations and veterinary surgeries, you will seek out the best formula for a world class pet claim service for everyone.
You will be our in-house technical guru on helping our claims team with policy cover and claim conditions. As a result, you’ll be able to support and develop our team, and help with queries from claim handlers, veterinary surgeries and our customers.
- A broad and deep understanding of pet health and the conditions our pets and customers need help with
- Good grasp of general insurance claims processes
- Good understanding of office / surgery handling of insurance claims
- Strong working knowledge of the general insurance pet claims market
- Previous involvement in building future service improvement plans and strategies
- A passion for helping others develop and learn
- Qualified Level 3 Diploma, Foundation (FdSc) or Bachelor (BSc) Degree in Veterinary Nursing
What you'll do
- Working closely with our claim teams and our veterinary surgeries, build strong working relationships with our partners and ensure they can become some of our best advocates.
- Seek out process improvement opportunities to help build and deliver a world class claims service for everyone.
- Help create efficiencies in surgeries and claims units, working to enable surgeries to reduce their cost potentially using a portal.
- Build a strong brand relationship within vet surgeries, and ensure this is passed on to their customers in the form of feedback about the value of our products.
- Make recommendations to build pre-authorisation procedures in a controlled manner, and ultimately improve the vet and the customer journey.
- Be the health claims technical expert for our Sweden and UK claims teams. This role will help build our teams technical expertise, through helping with training and taking referrals from claim handlers across the sites.
- Assist with building product wording and feed into the pricing process.
- Help us build our offering for vet shows.
Our benefits package includes 25 days holiday, up to 5% match pension, life assurance, cycle scheme, season ticket loan, and a superb modern working environment including free drinks and snacks of all varieties.
We also socialise on a regular basis, so apply to find out more about our Breakfasts By Many and Dinners By Many.
Hours of work
Our standard working week is 37.5 hours, typically 9:00 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
This role will be based in our offices in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you want to join the BBM team and what excites you about the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'