Verification's Researcher - French Speaker
We are recruiting for a Verifications Researchers to join one of our clients in Colchester. They will be part of an operations team who deliver high quality services to customers.
The role requires someone who enjoys and thrives in a customer-facing, fast-paced, business-to-business environment.
- Fact finding for clients in regard to potential employee checks.
- Liaising with the verifications team in order to fulfil said checks.
- Maintain an internal database.
- Communicate when needed via email or telephone to referees.
- Perform credit checks.
- Work as a team to achieve the department’s targets.
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Experience in an administrative or customer service environment.
- Strong communication skills both on the phone and through emails.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- 8am-4pm Monday to Friday - 6 month FTC
- Colchester town centre
- Offering a salary of £15,500 per annum
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm working hours
- Group SIPP Pension Scheme
- Group Life Insurance (4X annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24 hours a day
- 5 Star Award Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Absence Incentive Scheme
- Free Summer/Christmas Party
- Quarterly Pizza Parties
- Annual performance merit ratings which are linked to salary/promotion
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'