A leading software organisation are seeking a new Verification Tester. The Verification Tester will join an established team who specialise in creating analytical techniques. The role will involve working with a range of devices and associated hardware. Through developing and researching with the most up to date technologies in the health sector, the opportunity will allow the Verification Tester to take pivotal role an established team bringing a real change to the diagnosis and treatment of healthcare across the UK.
The Verification Tester Role:
The Verification Tester will apply the elements of software verification with internationally recognised standards.
Verification Tester Responsibilities:
- Writing concise testing and engineering documents within project constraints
- To show competency with application systems, database and web testing with a desire to acquire aspects of other disciplines
- Working in project teams to complete product testing
- Developing test plans to ensure configurations are in line with requirements
- Providing support for new projects and troubleshooting for hardware / software / applications
- Build requirement driven test plans, test cases, test environments and test suites
- Execute test whilst ensuring all outcomes are fully documented
- Remaining engaged within an issue management lifecycle
- Support other teams for progress and characterisation activities
- Able to communicate with QA and understand the requirements for verification process documentation
Verification Tester Skills and Experiences:
- 6+ years testing experience in a structured product development or testing environment
- Experience in software and hardware development
- A good understanding of automation testing management tools (eg. Rational Requisite Pro, Doors or equivalent)
- Previous experience with automation test tools such as UFT, Load Runner, Test Complete
- Competent understanding of database development with SQL
- Capable with installing and setting up servers and desktops
- A logical thinker and creative problem solver
- A firm background of technical competency in Engineering Software Testing
- A degree in a Computer related subject
Desirable skills for the Verification Tester:
- Experience working in the medical sector
- Familiarity with ISO 13485
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'