Do you have a wealth of administration experience?
Are you computer literate, with MS Office Skills?
Are you a highly organised and motivated and looking for a varied role?
Do you hold a full UK, clean driving licence?
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity, working within the Venues team co-ordinating the logistics of shows and promotional equipment. The position is located just outside of Twyford, and is paying £23,000. The working hours are: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch).
Key tasks of the role:
- Work with Venues Coordinators, Area Managers (and Show Coordinator as required) to allocate/assign equipment to Venues, identify equipment requirements and resolve equipment clashes/issues.
- Oversee the whereabouts of regionally allocated equipment.
- Put forward proposals/business cases for extra equipment required to the Equipment and Merchandise Manager.
- Collate the information field staff require for each show booking by going through exhibitor manuals, websites and contacting show organisers.
- Log all show information and correspondence using the CRM database.
- Place orders for electrics, lighting, flooring etc for shows, within budgetary requirements.
- Ensure all show requirements are met and show instructions ('confirmed arrangements’) are communicated to Area Managers
- Liaise with Area Managers to finalise show logistics and ensure booking terms and conditions/health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Liaise with Client Services team to agree arrangements for shows
- Work with Client Services, Marketing and Equipment and Merchandise Teams to design stands for shows, where required, putting plans in place and taking a lead to implement these for shows you have been allocated to lead on.
- Liaise with the Facilities Team to organise hotel bookings for shows.
- Liaise with the Equipment and Merchandise Team to book in Contractors for setting up and breaking down shows and to book in equipment, as required.
- Compile briefing packs for Contractors setting up and breaking down shows.
- Occasionally required to set up and breakdown show stands out in the field which can be outside of office hours.
- Proven experience of working within a team and as an individual in an office environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and oral with a confident phone manner
- Strong all round administrative skills.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and thrives on a challenge.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and work to deadlines.
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence as will be required to drive on company business.
- Computer literate with MS Office (particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Physically fit with the ability to lift, carry, push, pull, and manoeuvre equipment/stock
- A proactive individual who takes full ownership of tasks.
- Shows initiative and can think on their feet.
- Happy to muck-in with a can do attitude.
- Methodical approach to tackling tasks.
- Ability to remain positive and enthusiastic when faced with a challenge or is under pressure.
- Willing to drive a van.
- Motivated by supporting and adding value to others.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Keen to work within a growing team and Company
- MS Office