Venue Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join a London venue who play host to a huge number of world-leading events. You'll need to be an experienced marketer with experience in events, exhibitions, expos, trade shows or conferences.
This is an award-winning business that strives to keep improving its offering each and every year with a passion to make every event unique and successful. They have set a standard in their field that sets them apart from the competition.
This role provides full marketing support to the companies Conference & Events sales team including their state of the art training and meeting facility, supporting them to do their function effectively and meet their sales targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementation of the annual marketing plan for the Conference & Events department and also their new training and meeting facility. Execution of targeted campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix, including PR, communications, trade shows, client hospitality, award entries and digital marketing
- Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that all C&E clients benefit from the online marketing support package.
- Work in close partnership with C&E organisers to ensure the smooth transition of new events, as well as add value to existing events.
- Proactive development of the marketing support package, with emphasis on ways to deliver a better guest experience.
- Develop and manage the production of new marketing material and literature (e.g. sales proposals, case studies, technical specifications, videos, corporate gifts). Maintain the portfolio of materials ensuring all information is current.
- Implement a programme of regular client communications, that is complemented with PR and case studies that can be shared via their social media channels.
- Shared responsibility for the website. Working with the wider marketing team to manage the development of the website, ensuring that all content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Responsibility for ensuring the continued development of their social media strategy and how it integrates with the rest of the marketing strategy for C&E.
- Ensure all content is relevant, up to date & accurate, taking responsibility for developing new initiatives and keeping up with the latest developments.
- The role requires the management of the marketing budgets for C&E. Annual reporting is required to demonstrate the ROI of all marketing activity.
- Previous experience developing and executing marketing and communication strategies with measurable business outcomes.
- Able to demonstrate a solid track record of business development experience within the events industry (from both new and existing clients) using a destination marketing approach.
- Previous background in marketing strategy and planning with a range of marketing skills.
- Work experience within the exhibitions/events industry either agency, venue or client side.
- Excellent grasp of social media and related technologies to enable the driving of business performance.
- Educated to graduate level, preferably in a marketing, communications or strategy discipline. CIM qualification or member ship desirable but not required.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a company is a fully established and leading London venue
- Real opportunity with proven success to move within the internal framework
- Excellent basic salary c.£45K with bonus and benefits
- The chance to work surrounded by experienced event professionals
- Fantastic support from people that have been in the business on average 6-7 year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"