Tonic are looking for a General Manager for an iconic new site. Make your mark on this well known funky attraction with a fantastic food and beverage offering as well as being one of the top destinations in the city.
With the added benefits of working with a innovative independent company and after successfully completing 3 months you will earn a percentage of the bar profits.
As a successful General Manager you will have -
- Excellent people skills with guests and your team alike, a 'people person'.
- You will effectively, communicate, delegate and motivate your team.
- A keen eye for new and innovative ideas, think outside the box to drive revenue and save on the bottom line.
- A natural passion for mouth-watering food and quirky cocktails, you will be aware of trends within the market and will be able to exploit them to the advantage of the business.
- Experience with event management, from initial enquiry to delivery and aftercare is advantageous.
- Experience managing a team of at least 10.
- A CV which shows longevity and loyalty within your career.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide feedback to candidates who are successful at this stage. All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Event Management
- Venue Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job