Tasks & Responsibilities
· Ensure the safety of Associates at all times
· Help support the daily management of the Vendor Flex site duties
· Support the 'Cluster' Area Manager (AM) to highlight and rectify any issues as they arise.
· Assign work to associates as needed, to support workflow and daily production goals
· Track the attendance and workflow of the team
· Lead the daily team brief
· Assist as an associate resource where appropriate and support the training of any new associates
· Assist the AM with analysing and reporting of node metrics
· Assist the AM in analysing and understanding the reasons behind success and any challenges in meeting site goals
· Tracking, reporting and maintenance of hours and schedules
· Assist the AM with reviewing and updating Standard Operating Procedures, as required
· Follow up and solve process-related area issues
· Improve the flow of product through the area
· Maintain Health and Safety standards and assist the AM in promoting a positive Health and Safety culture on site, identifying and addressing any potential safety hazards, within the work area.
· Daily liaison with the Vendor where they are the labour provider
· Undertake weekly physical stock counts to ensure inventory accuracy and highlight any discrepancies to the AM
· GCSE Maths & English, grade C or above (or qualification equivalent)
· IT literature, confident with MS office package
· Role model for safe work behaviours
· Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
· Willingness to train and learn new skills
· The ability to coach and mentor others to succeed
· Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
· Should be able to travel up to 45 minutes each way daily.
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· No history of active attendance probation, quality probation, or performance counselling for the past 6 months or length of service
· Willing to work flexible schedules / shifts.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"