- Job Title/Location: Vendor/Supplier Relationship Manager, Surrey/WFH
- Salary: £negotiable, with average bonus 11% (£4,500) + pension to 13% (c.£5,500)
- WFH: Need to be in the Surrey office at least 1 day per week
- Candidate Requirements: Solid relationship management background within Financial Services/Banking/Insurance
- Role Snapshot: Plan & prioritise Supplier Service Reviews, ensure accurate contracts & supplier records are maintained and facilitate compliance processes with various SME's & Business Owners
The Company/Team: For a number of years now, this company has built a great reputation for developing people within the Financial Services sector and they are going through a sustained period of expansion, which started last year. This team provides support for a number of business areas and team responsibilities include data analysis, quarterly business reviews as well as portfolio PMO support for business change teams and vendor management governance activities.
The Role: There is now a need for a Vendor/Supplier Relationship Manager to support the Senior Vendor Manager with the effective application of the Supplier Management Policy and Framework across the external supplier portfolio as well as direct Management of some 3rd party Suppliers. The role will work closely with all levels of this teams structure and span all client segments and shared functions within the UK business. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Senior Vendor Manager, coordinating the execution of day to day Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) responsibilities
- Planning and prioritisation of Supplier Service Reviews and Contract and Governance Diary via Aravo, liaising with Business Owners or Accountable Execs as appropriate
- Ensuring accurate contracts and supplier records are maintained, and commercially sensitive information managed in line with information security standards
- Facilitating Compliance Processes with appropriate SMEs and Business Owners e.g External Security Reviews, Anti Bribery and Corruption, Business Continuity Management, Supplier Code of Conduct etc
Experience/Skills Required: For this Vendor/Supplier Relationship Manager role you must have a background in Financial Services, Banking or Insurance that has focused on relationship management, you do not need a vendor or supplier management background. You should have a 'hands-on’ mentality, strong organisation skills, the ability to prioritise your workload as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills. Previous stakeholder management experience will also be a consideration.
Additional Information: The salary for this Vendor/Supplier Relationship Manager role is negotiable with average bonus of 11% (£4,500) and company pension contribution to 13% (£5,500). There is an excellent benefits package, WFH flexibility (required in the office at least one day per week) and great opportunities to develop further. Whilst there is WFH flexibility, ideally our client wants to focus on people based within commuting distance of Surrey.
The Vendor/Supplier Relationship Manager position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Account Management
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'