Vendor Network Manager - Enfield (2331)
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for a Vendor Network Manager to fill a position at the Head Office of an established, successful car dealership in Enfield (2331). An excellent salary, highly-achievable bonus scheme, company car, phone and laptop are being offered.
The objective of the Vendor Network Manager role is to manage the performance of vendor partners on behalf of the business, ensuring successful delivery of services as defined by the supplier’s contract and to ensure that the service meets the business expectation.
This is achieved through monitoring supplier performance data, ensuring compliance to service integration processes, regular reviews of supplier performance, facilitation of high priority/ecosystem-wide initiatives and collaboration with the client.
The Vendor Network Manager will be responsible for the management of the service performance of all vendor suppliers on behalf of the business simultaneously, ranging in scale from small to large.
Your duties would typically include:
- establish vendor relationships alongside current internal relationship holders
- proactive management of vendor’s delivery quality, reviewing performance and trending information to assist in the improvement of the service being provided
- vendor SLA tracking and performance - ensuring that quantitative and qualitative data is collected for proactive management of volumes and SLA achievement on a regular basis
- hold regular and as-needed vendor meetings to review performance and progress on key areas such SLA performance, risks, issues, blockers, contractual/service gaps, improvements, process compliance and overall service performance from an ecosystem perspective (end-to-end view)
- regularly collaborate with the business on vendor performance, presenting and making recommendations on vendor SLA performance, contractual gaps, risks and issues
- provide continual improvement initiatives
- participate in any high priority and/or ecosystem-wide initiatives that have been highlighted by vendors or the business
- act as an appropriate escalation point for major incidents
- be the conduit for delivery between the business and vendor communities
- be the conduit for business liaisons for escalation of projects, demand and delivery
- promote and foster an environment where innovation can take place
- collaborate with the vendor community to identify service gaps and performance issues
- escalate any high profile items to Senior Management
- ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team, responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers
- work with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the business
- observe and comply with company Health and Safety Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- undertake any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood
- adept at translating contractual requirements into tangible deliverables, tracking and identifying areas for improvement
- competent delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management capabilities
- strong analytical problem-solving skills
- good customer relations skills
- detailed understanding of service level agreements, performance measures required to manage the agreements and the relationship with the clients
- be able to assume overall control of and resolve complex customer issues
- confidence in dealing with senior managers in the provision and presentation of complex and sensitive management information
- adapts to working in an unstructured environment where targets move and priorities are ambiguous
- creates and develops formal networks internally and externally
- tenacious and results-driven with sound business judgement
- passionate about achieving high levels of excellence
- highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment
- commercially astute and customer-focused
- able to work collaboratively with others to provide a high quality service
- numerate, with strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- excellent project management skills
- hands-on approach, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- able to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills
- excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment
- self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively and on own initiative
- committed to learning and development
- good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
How to apply:
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
Job ref: 2331
If this is not the right position for you, please visit our website or contact us to other discuss vacancies that may be suitable. Alternatively, please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
"Vendor Network Manager"
"Vehicle Parts Vendor Management"
- Vendor Management
- Network Management
- Automotive parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"