Our client is looking for a Vendor Assurance Quality Engineer to help improve the day to day running and management of the Vendor team. The right candidate will be engaging, have a keen eye for data and experience in a GMP environment.
The Vendor Assurance Quality Engineer role supports the quality management system and provides support to the Vendor team. You will also ensure appropriate internal communications and develop compliance understanding within the Vendor team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP Audit Management
- SAP CAPA Management
- Completion of Supplier Audit Risk Assessment's and Supplier Risk Assessment Forms
- Distribution of Supplier Questionnaires
- Vendor Assurance process mapping
- Filing and archiving of Vendor Assurance files
- Compile Weekly Vendor Metrics.
- Extract supplier information to compile reports and search for data trends
- Vetting of Change Management Reviews
KEY EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or related subject.
Familiarity with Quality System requirements, and ISO EN 9000 and ISO 13485
Knowledge of GMP/GCP Regulatory requirements.
Minimum 3 years' experience in GLP/GMP within a contract manufacturing environment
Implementing change related to continuous improvement and growth projects
Demonstrate a coaching culture for development of individuals across site
Comprehensive, up to date knowledge of regulations, directives and guidelines.
Job Title: Vendor Assurance Quality Engineer
Reference No: 238333
Job Type: 12 month Contract
Please apply to Robert Francis, Consultant; ,
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.