Vendor and Intragroup Governance Manager
About the team:
We are looking for a Vendor and IntraGroup Governance Manager to come and join our Vendor Management team. The key purpose of this role is to ensure the effective and efficient operationalisation of the Vendor Management and IntraGroup frameworks across the business.
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB's unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the champion for good third party governance across the group and be seen as the key SME for third party risk management, whilst understanding business areas' use of third parties and IntraGroup services and the impact of the Vendor Management and IntraGroup frameworks on the business.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Leading and managing specialist teams located in the UK and India (3 direct reports)
- Ensuring that tasks for the teams are appropriately allocated, tracked, monitored and reported on
- Implementing required vendor governance standards, ensuring a robust risk-based quality assessment oversight framework is in place and reported on
- Ensuring all business areas and Relationship Owners understand and adhere to the Vendor Management and IntraGroup frameworks and provide effective communication and training to Relationship Owners and other business stakeholders
- Recommending continuous improvement of Vendor Management policies and procedures, taking into account feedback from the business
- Monitoring and reporting on vendor performance to include types of breaches, corrective action steps taken and communication with the Relationship Owners
- Travelling between the UK, India and third party sites as and when required
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
- Prioritising your well-being!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous work experience in a Vendor Management or third party risk management role
- Previous experience of working with offshore operations
- Strong skills in relation to people management and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to design and implement robust processes and frameworks to meet policy requirements
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please apply now! For internal applications the closing date for applications is 30th June 2021, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don't stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction and relationship building, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'