We have an exciting opportunity for a Vending Operator/Trainee Engineer to join our team to fill, clean and maintain premium coffee & vending machines to the standard required by our Clients and Nu Vending.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a fast-growing coffee, water and vending Company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Vending Operator/Trainee Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and replenishing coffee and vending machines in a specified territory to ensure the hygiene, cleanliness and safe working of the machines comply with the Company and statutory regulations
- Ensuring all points of service are adequately stocked and rotated as necessary
- Liaising with management and recording any breakdowns of machines to comply with Nu Vending standards
- Carrying out any necessary repairs or services and reporting any major faults to ensure that all machines are always in good working order
- Assisting with machine installations
- Changing water filters as and when required on drinks machines and water coolers
- Completing all necessary book/paperwork to the Company standards and to receive any training as necessary
- Cashing up vending machines and adequately reporting on cash collected
- Providing an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers
- Attending to any reasonable management requests
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic level vending engineering experience and/or training
- Excellent customer services and customer facing skills
- A proactive manner
Applicants will be required to drive a company vehicle so must be over 18 and hold a full clean UK driving licence.
- Customer Services