Vehicle Workshop Manager
£27,000 - 29,000 per annum + bonus
Are you an experienced Workshop Supervisor/Manager with great leadership and management skills?
Are you looking to join a company who value their employees, offer an impressive benefits package and who focus on supporting you in furthering your career?
Then we have the role for you!
- Responsibility for the performance management of the team
- Managing the workshops profit and loss
- Responsibility for productivity and compliance
- Managing the recruitment of team members
- Completing all relevant paperwork timely and accurately
- Delivering and adhering to health and safety procedures
- A strong customer focus
- Motivating and developing staff
- Building rapport with internal and external customers
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5-30pm (40 hours per week)
- Bonus scheme
- 25 holidays + bank holidays
- Great work / life balance
- Pension scheme
- Highstreet discounts
The successful Workshop / Centre Manager will join a company who focus heavily on investing in their employee's career, providing fantastic training and development opportunities to support and develop the individual.
#Workshop Manager #Vehicle Charge Hand #Workshop Supervisor #Workshop Foreman
Automotive is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're a Vehicle / Workshop / Fleet Chargehand and looking for a change in your career path, please do get in touch with us as we would be happy to discuss this role in further detail with you. Alternatively, please visit our website: www.venatu.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'