Vehicle Valeter - Customer Service Focused
The Role: Vehicle Valeter - Customer Service Focused
Our client, an automotive company located in the Rochford area, is seeking a Vehicle Valeter to join their expanding team. This will be a customer focused role, where great communication skills are key.
- Liaising with customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Valeting the cars and vans to a high standard
- Demonstrating the vehicles to the public
- Drive vehicles if necessary
Requirements / Skill:
- Experience within customer service
- Experience valeting is preferred, however not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- You must have good spoken and written English
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, physically fit and dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction.
- Temp to perm role, whereby the successful candidate will eventually go permanent
- 40 hour week, working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 7.30am- 1.00pm, flexibility with the week day working hours
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- £7.83 for over 25 year olds
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"