My client a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of specialist material handling equipment is now recruiting for a VEHICLE TRAINER
You will be required to deliver vehicle training to customers and their employees, assessing and promoting ongoing training. You will also be responsible for staff training and maintenance of qualifications.
They are looking for a friendly, confident and approachable individual, who enjoys working in a timely fashion, whilst delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards our customers expect. Promoting Health and Safety will also be an integral part to success in this role. In addition, you will be a well organised, self-motivated, effective communicator with strong business acumen and have ambition to progress the business.
To enable you to carry out your duties you will be required to be Trained to a recognised standard (RTITB/ITSSAR) and have a current valid driving licence.
Daily requirements will include:-
- Prepare training material.
- Plan and deliver vehicle training.
- Planning in advance of delivery to ensure all training is given to the highest standard.
- Complete relevant paperwork, log and evaluate training sessions, ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure delivery of training is safe, making sure customers’ properties are respected at all times.
- You will be required to demonstrate and undertake driver familiarisation on the vehicles.
- You will be dealing directly with their customers and ensuring that they have a positive experience of the company by providing excellent customer service.
- Handle customer issues on delivery of training sensitively with regard to the company’s reputation.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Evaluate programs to ensure that they reflect all changes and charges.
- Take ownership of the internal training matrix.
- Identify training needs by evaluating legislation and expiry of certificates of staff and in conjunction with MD organise any relevant courses.
- Deliver ongoing basic training to all employees.
- You will be working both a lone and as part of a team, using your own intuitive to guarantee a positive outcome.
Your Targets will be :
- Attain and maintain 100% On Time Training
- To beat or hit the budget forecast.
- Market available training opportunities and provide necessary information.
- Be proactive in offering customers re - training prior to expiry date of certificates.
- Ensure all staff are trained on our vehicles.
- Increase income and day to day efficiency.
- To bring new life to the Training and ultimately lead to growth for the business.
- To work on our internal systems to make sure we are getting the best performance.
If you have previous experience in a similar role and looking for work for a market leader in this exciting newly created position then do get in touch. Short listing starts immediately
- Material Handling
- Staff Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'