My client has an exciting opportunity for a Trainer to join their company. They are recruiting for a friendly, confident and approachable individual, who enjoys working in a timely fashion, whilst delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards their customers expect. Promoting Health and Safety will also be an integral part to success in this role.
In addition, you will be a well organised, self-motivated, effective communicator with strong business acumen and have ambition to progress the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced TRAINER to the leading UK manufacturer and supplier of specialist material handling equipment.
- Prepare training material.
- Plan and deliver vehicle training.
- Planning in advance of delivery to ensure all training is given to the highest standard.
- Complete relevant paperwork, log and evaluate training sessions, ensuring all paperwork is always accurate and up to date.
- Ensure delivery of training is safe, making sure customers’ properties are always respected.
- You will be required to demonstrate and undertake driver familiarisation on their range of products
- You will be dealing directly with our customers and ensuring that they have a positive experience of the company by providing excellent customer service.
- Handle customer issues on delivery of training sensitively with regards to the company’s reputation.
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Evaluate programs to ensure that they reflect all changes and charges.
- Take ownership of their internal training matrix.
- Identify training needs by evaluating legislation and expiry of certificates of staff and in conjunction with MD organise any relevant courses.
- Deliver ongoing basic driver training to all company employees on company vehicles.
- You will be working both a lone and as part of a team, using your own intuitive to guarantee a positive outcome.
Your Targets will be:
- Attain and maintain 100% On Time Training
- To beat or hit the budget forecast.
- Market available training opportunities and provide necessary information.
- Be proactive in offering customers re - training prior to expiry date of certificates.
- Ensure all company staff are trained on company vehicles
- Increase income and day to day efficiency.
- To bring new life to the Training and ultimately lead to growth for the business.
- To work on the company internal systems to make sure they are getting the best performance
- Highly organised, self-motivated, effective communicator
- Strong business acumen
- Friendly, confident and approachable individual
- Able to work in a timely fashion
- Excellent customer service
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Previous training experience
- Flexibility to travel out of area - regular overnight stays
In return for the above, you will receive a competitive salary, along with non salaried benefits to be discussed at interview stage. This is a permanent position and short listing will begin immediately. The ideal candidate will come from a training background in manufacturing, material handling, motor or agricultural. As 3 days a week you will be office based ideal locations for this would be Stamford, Bourne, Spalding, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Oundle and the surrounding area
- Health Safety
- Material Handling
- Experienced Trainer
- Technical Trainers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'