Our client, a prestige Motor Trade main dealership in the SS postcode area of Essex is looking to recruit a Master Technician/Diagnostic Technician/Senior Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £27k to £35k depending on experience and qualifications, with a bonus of up to £6k on top.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Carry out minor to major mechanical repairs
- Conduct electrical repairs including major faults
- Be competent in using diagnostic equipment
- Able to diagnose SRS and ABS systems
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a workshop environment.
Working Hours- Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08.30 - 17.00
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'