Automotive Vehicle Technician:
Our client are looking for a fully qualified, experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join our busy Workshop. A trained MOT tester is desirable but not essential. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
Key Responsibilities as a vehicle technician.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs, services and MOT's to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done, and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up to date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience. For a cover letter the only information we require will be your availability for a phone call to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'