Vehicle Technician - £22-25K per annum
Our client, a small dealership is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team. You will be working alongside three other Vehicle Technicians in a fun and fast paced atmosphere. Knowledge of electrics/hybrids is a must for this vacancy!
As an experienced Vehicle Technician, you will be involved in all aspects of maintenance and repairs of vehicles, carrying out routine servicing and diagnostic checks, warranty repairs, PDI Checks, fault finding issues and issuing maintenance checks according to franchise guidelines, working to agreed time scales and completing relevant vehicle records, all whilst ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved and maintained.
Vehicle Technician Skills/Attributes required:
- Level 3 qualified
- Knowledge of electric/hybrid cars
- 3 years (min) experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Good professionalism and ability to work as part of a team
- Opportunity to progress
- Have genuine commitment to delivering first class customer service
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic repairs and fault finding
- Full UK driving licence required
Vehicle Technician - Service
- Fault Finding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'