Vehicle Technician role available!
Exciting opportunity available for a growing franchised dealership who are looking for a Vehicle Technician.
What we are looking for as a Vehicle Technician;
We are now seeking suitably qualified and experienced Vehicle Technicians who are enthusiastic, motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
What you will be doing as a Vehicle Technician;
- Performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
- Carrying out servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
- MOT testing (preferred but not essential)
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly
- Ensuring pre-delivery inspections are completed, notifying the customer of any advisory
- Following assignments through to completion, meeting deadlines and delivering on promises
What we need from you as a Vehicle Technician;
- Relevant qualification in light vehicle maintenance and repairs and/or time served vehicle technician
- A current valid Driving License
- You must own a stocked tool box
- You must be able to communicate effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
- A team playing approach to work
- A hands-on approach
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment
- The ability to manage your time and workload effectively with minimum supervision
- A good level of physical fitness in order to carry out the full demands of the role
Offer / Package for the Vehicle Technician role;
Type; Full Time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'