Vehicle Technician - Weston-Super-Mare
Benefits: up to £30k OTE Monday - Friday 8.30- 5pm (1/2 hour lunch) 1 in 2 Saturdays on rota (8-12.30), 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service, excellent training and progression opportunities, pension
We are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Qualified Vehicle technician to work for a main dealership group based in Weston-Super-Mare.
We need someone that has previous experience working within a dealership and has undertaken major and minor repairs, servicing, diagnostics and PDI's.
- Fault Finding & Diagnostics
- General maintenance and repair (exhausts, electrics, engines)
- Tyre fitting
- Vehicle Servicing
- MOT Testing (if qualified)
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
- Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Qualification
- Experience working in a Dealership
- Ability to find faults and diagnose issues
- Experience with clutches, engines, exhausts and electrics
- Familiarity in fitting and changing tyres
- Experience in undertaking extensive services on vehicles to a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a quick paced environment
- Basic + Bonuses (£24-30k OTE) dependant on experience
- Bonuses available
- Unlimited overtime available
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Stevens by applying for the vacancy or email, or call. /
- Fault Finding
- Vehicle Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'