We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for a successful main dealer based in Rochdale to join their award-winning team, working with a world-leading brand.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will benefit from a competitive Basic salary and fantastic bonus package, Pension Scheme, Academy Training, Generous Holiday Allowance and additional company benefits.
- Carry out servicing, diagnostic testing and repairs
- Conducting vehicle inspections/MOT preparations and repairs, and carrying out MOT tests (if qualified)
- Ascertain labour operation times for the workshop repair, to support the Service Advisor in providing an estimate to the customer
- Ascertain parts required to resolve the customer issue and order as required
- Conduct road tests, report and diagnose problems relaying solutions for repair
- Write up job cards in a clear and concise manner
- Adhere to the Health & Safety aspects of the working environment
- Liaise directly with customers when required in a professional manner
- Record and clock all time spent as per the warranty process
- Deliver an agreed level of service KPI’s
You should demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Time served recognised apprenticeship and recognised qualification
- NVQ Level 3 Vehicle technician
- Previous experience of a similar position
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence (preferably clean)
- IT literate
Rochdale Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Specialist, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'