Vehicle Technician - Chelmsford
Salary: OTE £60K (Basic from £24,000- £32,000 DOE + Bonus)
Our client a prestige car dealership offering a diverse range of expertly modified 4x4 and specialist cars, based in Chelmsford are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician
The Vehicle Technician will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and preventative maintenance of customer’s vehicles.
The candidate will be required to complete detailed vehicle mechanical assessments, report defects and repair vehicles to a high standard. In addition, conduct diagnostic procedures to determine faults, maintain vehicle records and contain costs by evaluating service and repair options.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a NVQ L3 in motor vehicle repair or similar.
- Proven experience of working within a Vehicle Technician role.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Work as both part of a team or on own initiative
- Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Current and clean UK driving licence
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Vehicle Technician
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'